We want you to be able to receive the dental care you need, and we offer several payment options to make payments as easy and convenient as possible.
In addition to cash and checks, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We accept insurance as well as healthcare financing through CareCredit.
We also offer own in-house Smart Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance.
Dental Arts Smart Dental Plan
No insurance? No problem!
Dental Arts offers an annual dental savings plan that allows you and your family to receive the high-quality care you deserve, at an affordable price. Our Smart Dental Plan allows you the traditional benefits of insurance, without the hassle of deductibles, waiting periods, and coverage exclusions.
What is included in the Smart Dental Plan Membership?
Once you have joined, coverage begins immediately!
- Two annual exams and healthy cleanings ($270 value)
- All necessary dental x-rays for all visits ($121+ annual value)
- One free fluoride treatment each year ($25 value)
- One fluoride treatment each plan year ($25 value)
- Oral cancer screenings included with exams ($25 value)
- 15% discount on all necessary dental services (If you choose to pay for procedures with Care Credit, a 5% will be applied)
- Not applicable on Botox/Filler or other services where discount or special is being applied
Stairway Lending allows patients to have different lending options providing them with monthly payment plans, helping families manage their monthly out of pocket expenses with financing options that can be customized to meet life’s ever growing demands. Stairway Lending is integrated with multiple financial institutions and market place lenders to source financing options and payment plans.
Visit the site to get started.
We accept financing through CareCredit, a convenient and flexible service that finances healthcare fees from $300 up to $25,000. CareCredit offers zero-interest financing for up to 24 months for qualified applicants. For longer terms, low-interest plans are available.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start receiving care and treatment immediately and pay over time
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Pay no annual fees
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
We can work with all major insurance plans, and we will help you to maximize your insurance benefits.
We are in-network providers with BCBS, Cigna Health Spring, Delta Dental, Guardian, Humana, Met-Life, Southland, and United Concordia.
We also accept Medicaid.
If you have a specific insurance question, please call our office and we will be happy to provide you with the information you need. To make an appointment, call 256‑841‑7222 or click here to request an appointment online.
To make an appointment, call 256‑841‑7222 or click here to request an appointment online.