Dental Arts Smart Dental Plan
Economical Dentistry for those without Dental Insurance
No insurance? No problem!
Dental Arts offers an annual dental savings plan that allows you and your family to receive the high-quality care you deserve, at an affordable price.
Our Smart Dental Plan allows you the traditional benefits of insurance, without the hassle of deductibles, waiting periods, and coverage exclusions.
What is included in the Smart Dental Plan Membership?
Once you have joined, coverage begins immediately!
- Two annual exams and healthy cleanings ($270 value)
- All necessary dental x-rays for all visits ($121+ annual value)
- One fluoride treatment each plan year ($25 value)
- Oral cancer screenings included with exams ($25 value)
- 15% discount on all necessary dental services (If you choose to pay for procedures with Care Credit, a 5% will be applied)
- Not applicable on Botox/Filler or other services where discount or special is being applied
Who is eligible for the Smart Dental Plan?
You, your spouse, and any dependent children under the age 20 or children who are full-time students up to age 23 (must show proof of student status).
When will benefits begin?
Benefits begin immediately after enrollment. Members must remain in plan for a minimum of 12 months (no refunds on membership fee). The plan may not be used in addition to any other plan or dental insurance. Members will be eligible to use Care Credit with the understanding they will only receive a 5% discount.
What is the Membership Fee?
- 1 member: $260
- 2 members: $500
- 3 members: $720
- 4 members: $920
- *$200 for each additional family member after 4 members
To make an appointment, call 256‑841‑7222 or click here to request an appointment online.